If you’re in town for iPRES 2019 on the evening of Monday, September 16, and don’t want to eat alone on your first night in Amsterdam, you’re warmly invited to meet for a casual dinner in Amsterdam*. Join a member of the Organizing Team at one of the restaurants below to dine with a maximum of 10 fellow iPRES 2019 participants – or propose your own! A great and informal way to meet before the conference gets under way.
- Il Gusto dei Signori (Italian)
- Loetje aan ‘t IJ (Steaks)
- Buffet van Odette (International kitchen)
- Kantjil en de Tijger (Indonesian rice table)
- Restaurant De Waaghals (Vegetarian)
- Take Thai (Thai food)
Choose a restaurant and fill out your name in this Google Doc . Or reserve a table at a restaurant of your own choosing – and add it to the Google Doc.
A big thank you to Artefactual, whose small group dinners at Archivematica Camp inspired this format.
* The cost of this social dinner is not included in your iPRES 2019 fee. Meals and drinks are at your own expense.