Skip to content
- All peer-reviewed contributions: Proposals for long and short papers, panels, posters, demonstrations, workshops, tutorials and hackathon sessions are due by 18 March. All submissions of peer-reviewed contributions should be handled through Easy Chair.
- Notifications: All submitters of peer-reviewed contributions will be notified by 26 April.
- Revised contributions: Revisions that address reviewer comments are due 3 June.
- Ad Hoc Programming: Digital preservation games, original graphics, and lightning talks will not be submitted through EasyChair. These contributions will have a rolling deadline and acceptance cycle: 10 June – 23 August.
- Post-conference revisions: Authors are encouraged to update their papers based on discussion during the conference. Final revisions after the conference will be due by 4 November.