Instructions for Submitting Panel Proposals
We invite proposals for thematic panels to be held during the main conference programme. Panel sessions bring together researchers and/or practitioners with complementary or conflicting perspectives on a topic of importance to digital preservation. Panels should be designed to promote discussion, among the panellists, and with the audience. The topic should be leading edge, have broad appeal to the conference participants, and should be clearly related to the conference themes. We especially encourage panel submissions to include panellists that will bring diverse points of view or experience to the topic.
- Template: For all submissions authors have to use the iPRES 2019 templates
- Submission format: Save submission to format of the template.
- Submission upload: Upload your submission in pdf-format to Easy Chair. During the EasyChair submission process, the following selections must be made:
- Type of submission: Select Panel
- Conference Theme(s) Addressed: Choose one or more relevant terms from the Call for Contributions:
- Collaboration: a Necessity, an Opportunity or a Luxury?
- Designing and Delivering Sustainable Digital Preservation
- Exploring New Horizons
- Building Capacity, Capability and Community
- The Cutting Edge: Technical Infrastructure and Implementation
- Further Instructions: Follow the instructions given in the template to make sure all relevant information is available for the review process.