General Instructions for All Submission Types
- All peer-reviewed contributions should be submitted through Easy Chair.
- All contributions should be in the iPRES 2019 Easy Chair Template. Available as Word and LaTeX Templates. Submissions in other forms will not be accepted.
- Contributions should be submitted in PDF. As accepted submissions will be added to the conference proceedings, we will need the Authors original Word or LaTeX version in November. All peer-reviewed contributions (full papers for long and short papers, and proposals for panels, posters, demonstrations, workshops, tutorials and hackathon sessions) are due by 18 March.
- All peer-reviewed contributions will be reviewed by at least two reviewers, at least three for papers.
- Non peer-reviewed contributions will not go through Easy Chair – watch for updates on this web site.
- All accepted peer-reviewed contributions will be (digitally) published as pre-prints in a conference repository.
- All accepted peer-reviewed contributions will be (digitally) published in the conference proceedings, which will be published in November 2019.
- All peer-reviewed contributions should indicate in the abstract section of the template the audience the contribution is suitable for.
- English is the language of the conference and of all submissions.
General Acceptance Criteria for All Peer-Reviewed Submissions
The reviewers will apply the following guidelines to assess the quality of the submissions. They are listed here to provide authors with an indication of what is expected from their submissions.
- Is the format appropriate (ex. 3–5 pages for a short paper, 8–10 pages for a long paper)?
- Is the contribution clearly written?
- Does it fall under one of the conference themes and topics?
- Does the work significantly advance digital preservation knowledge?
- Does the work adequately build on or contextualize previous work?
- Are the references and/or citations appropriate?
- Are there outcomes that others working in digital preservation can benefit from?
- Is the work original or has it been published/presented in some form before?
- And additionally for research papers :
- Is the methodology appropriate?
- Is the analysis appropriate?
- Does the evidence support the authors’ arguments?
In addition to the general submission requirements, there are additional requirements for each submission type.
Have a look at the submission instructions pages for: