Instructions for Submitting Papers
This year full papers (8-10 pages for long papers, and 3-5 pages for short papers) are due by 20 March (extended deadline!). All papers must be novel, reporting on previously unpublished work. Long papers will be given more time to present at the conference than short papers. Short papers can focus on new challenges, work in progress, novel ideas that do not yet have results, or small projects. Both short and long papers will be peer-reviewed by at least three reviewers.
- Template: For all submissions authors have to use the iPRES 2019 templates
- Submission format: Save submission to format of the template.
- Submission upload: Upload your submission in pdf-format to Easy Chair. During the EasyChair submission process, the following selections must be made:
- Type of submission: Choose Long paper (8-10 pages) or Short paper (3-5 pages)
- Conference Theme(s) Addressed: Choose one or more relevant terms from the Call for Contributions:
- Collaboration: a Necessity, an Opportunity or a Luxury?
- Designing and Delivering Sustainable Digital Preservation
- Exploring New Horizons
- Building Capacity, Capability and Community
- The Cutting Edge: Technical Infrastructure and Implementation
- Further Instructions: Follow the instructions given in the template to make sure all relevant information is available for the review process.