Visits to Dutch Digital Heritage Institutes on different locations in The Netherlands.
The Professional Visits Programme allows all iPRES attendees to take a peek into the digital preservation world of The Netherlands and to see how some of Hollands' best collections are being preserved. Some of the venues you can visit are in Amsterdam, some of them at a short distance away from Amsterdam (max. 1 hour train). You will travel on your own and a host will welcome you at the venue. The hosting organizations will offer a program in which they will present their achievements in digital preservation.
- Eye Film Museum, Amsterdam
- Atria, Institute on gender equality and women's History, Amsterdam
- Amsterdam City Archives, Amsterdam
- International Institute of Social History, Amsterdam
- LIMA, Platform for Media Art, Amsterdam
- SURF, Amsterdam
- KB National Library of The Netherlands, Den Haag
- National Archives Netherlands, Den Haag
- DANS, Institute for Permanent Access to Digital Research Data, Den Haag
- Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision, Hilversum
- Het Nieuwe Instituut, State Archive for Architecture and Urban Planning, Rotterdam
- Nederlands Fotomuseum, Rotterdam
- Stadsarchief Rotterdam, Rotterdam
- Delft University of Technology, Delft