Lightning talks, digital preservation games, original digital preservation graphics – this year’s iPRES offers exciting submission categories beyond the traditional paper, panel, poster, workshop, tutorial and demonstration submissions. These Ad Hoc sessions will not go through a formal peer review process, will not be submitted through EasyChair, and the abstracts will not be part of the proceedings. Submit your ideas and bring them along to share at iPRES 2019 in Amsterdam!
iPRES 2019 Ad Hoc Programme
- Lightning Talks
- Digital Preservation Games
- Original Digital Preservation Graphics
These sessions will:
- Have a lightweight submission process
- Be coordinated and lightly reviewed by the iPRES 2019 Programme Committee
- Will be handled on a “first come, first served” basis
Submissions for the iPRES 2019 Ad Hoc Call programme will be accepted between 28 June – 26 August.
There is more detailed information to be found on the Open Call page. You can also contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the iPRES 2019 Ad Hoc programme.